• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Juvenile Bearded Dragons

Equus

Bearded Dragon Egg
We are moving in a few months and have two juvenile Bearded Dragons that need new homes. I am asking $200 (down from $300) for EVERYTHING or best offer. I am willing to sell everything separately if need be, but you must have your own proper housing system for the Lizards if you take the first one. They will be $45 each.

That includes:

a 40 gallon tank,
2 day lights,
one night light,
two large critter carriers,
their basking log,
a water dish,
whatever crickets we have at the time,
the large container we keep the crickets in (we buy in bulk so we keep them in a big container until we need them),
calcium powder,
cricket water gel,
cricket food,
$99 worth of coupons,
and whatever else we have that goes with them.

We have the original box the 40 gallon tank came in and the box one of the large critter carriers came in. You are welcome to them as well.

Had I known we would be moving in a few months we would not have bought them. I want them to go to a person who knows what they are doing and who is knowledgeable about Bearded dragons. The large one tolerates being held, but prefers to move around. The small one will sit on you as long as you allow. I do not ship, so you will have to pick them up. I am in the Orlando Florida area. I am asking $300 for everything, but am willing to negotiate the price. Message me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Lizard Pic.jpg
    Lizard Pic.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 153
  • Lizard Pic2.jpg
    Lizard Pic2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 153
  • Lizard Pic5.jpg
    Lizard Pic5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
  • Small Lizard.jpg
    Small Lizard.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
  • Small Lizard2.jpg
    Small Lizard2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 136
  • Small Lizard3.jpg
    Small Lizard3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • Small Lizard4.jpg
    Small Lizard4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
  • Big Lizard.jpg
    Big Lizard.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 129
  • Big Lizard2.jpg
    Big Lizard2.jpg
    934.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Big Lizard3.jpg
    Big Lizard3.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 132

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Just a suggestion but you may also want to post an ad on Craigslist in your area. In our area Craigslist is where most of the "reptile folks" advertise. It may help you find them a home faster especially since you will be needing someone to pick them up. Also just based on my experience you may want to rethink your asking price for the pair as whoever purchases them will need to go out and purchase a second tank right of the bat so that they can be separated. Either that or offer them separately at a reasonable price. Check other Craigslist ads in your area to see what they are going for. More than likely you are not going to be able to recoup what you spent on them but the important thing is to find them good forever homes,right?:)

Equus

Bearded Dragon Egg
I already have an ad up there lol. I posted one there about 2 weeks ago, but figured I might want to try a bearded dragon forum too to maybe open up more possibilities. and yes a good home is my number one priority. The price was set before I realized they are not supposed to be housed together so I will definitely rethink the price. That's also why I am willing to take offers. Thanks for the advice :)

Equus

Bearded Dragon Egg
I still have the two beardies available. If someone could tell me how to properly ship them, I may be willing to ship. Just so they get to a good home.

Equus

Bearded Dragon Egg
They have been re-homed and the person had an extra cage so they will be separated. Thankfully nothing happened while they were together. I will probably stick around because I do eventually wan to get them again, but when I am more prepared and can take care of them the way they deserve.

Latest posts