• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

12 Year Old Frilled Dragon

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
this is the 12 year old frilled dragon at my old job...i went to go visit yesterday and i snapped a couple pictures
1128091423.jpg

1128091424.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
in captivity i believe it is up to 20 years
i may be wrong but im fairly certain that is what i have read.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
tell ya what lance you can breed the frillies
and ill breed the monitors
and we can trade out later lol

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Have you decided on which varanid yet Bri? I know you where looking at tristis is that still going ahead?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah for some reason im hooked on the tristis lol
couple of folks tried to tell me the ackies and argus would be a better choice but i honestly think that is because they are the more "mainstream" monitors. Everything i have read on the tristis has done nothing but strengthen my resolve on getting them.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sweet Bri :D, I personally prefer the look of the tristis as well (though not to fond of their stand offish attitude)

Candice and Lance here's some invaluable info for you guys thinking of breeding Frillies. It's a paper on the OZ frillie but hopefully you guys can still get some info from it. Its from an online publication by the Victorian Herpetological Society.

http://www.vhs.com.au/Odatria_4_NOV09.pdf

Cheers

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanx francis! that info will come in handy...i got a couple years before i breed frank so all this info is great to help prepare me...this FD i almost bought from the original owner but last min had to use the cash for him so my old boss has him for now...hes not for sale but if i want him i can buy him from her

Latest posts