• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I looked up the ingredients a while back, its basically essential oils, water cleaner and a few other ingredients, if u bathe at least once a week ur beardy shouldn’t have problems shedding, sometimes though “bad sheds” do happen so dont think you need to run out and get this project.

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I looked up the ingredients a while back, its basically essential oils, water cleaner and a few other ingredients, if u bathe at least once a week ur beardy shouldn’t have problems shedding, sometimes though “bad sheds” do happen so dont think you need to run out and get this project.
Speaking of shedding. Do dragons ever stop shedding? My beardie hasn’t shedded in I’d say about a month, maybe longer.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Speaking of shedding. Do dragons ever stop shedding? My beardie hasn’t shedded in I’d say about a month, maybe longer.
Good question, I actually don’t know, i think they continue to shed, i know it slows down and gets very irregular, maybe someone whose owned bearded dragons longer will answer.