• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Your Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
how long have you been a proud beardie parent?

ours is coming up on his 4th birthday. he was a total impulse buy and we've had fun with him since. these little guys are quite the characters.

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Aren't you only as old as you feel? I think mine feels about 50 - but he is only 3!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol..they do get pretty lazy in their old age...

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've had S.J. for a month now, and my best friend had hers for 4 years! I should ask her if she wants to join this forum.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bernie is 4 years old too! It's been quite an adventure. Yes, please ask your friend to join. I'm sure she has a lot to share with us.

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah, I'm gonna either email her or call her. Maybe I should email her then call her telling her about the email, because She never checks her email xD

My best friend's name is Sammy and her Beardie is Drake. But dont get confused, Drake is female xD
And when you get to know her, you'll see that Sammy is EXACTLY like me. Only smarter.. x3

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome! I have to laugh....Bernard is a she too. What a shock we had when our vet told us he was a she and she was perfectly healthy, just ovulating!

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That'd be funny if we found out S.J. was a girl.. xD
Because it stands for "Spike Junior" And basicly it would be Spike.

Think... A girl name spike? x3

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That is one girl I wouldn't want to meet in an alley! That is what scares me about Internet dating - finally meeting that girl and it is really a Spike!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I am the newbe.....1 week since we got Harley....and it only took one day for the whole family to fall in love ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is so easy to do isn't it! One of the main reasons we started this site was due to hard fall we took when looking into that little face ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.