• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

you guys should really make an aquarium forum...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What do you mean no on agrees with your 7 years of knowledge?
What kind of aquarium forum would you like to see?

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
pfft idk one without noobs lol these guys on that forum site are like oh ive had fish for 2 years and im like really ive had them for 7 and then they like to disagree with anything i say or mention do u know anything about aquariums or the forums that go with them??

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Which site are you referring to?
I know some about aquariums and I know lots about forums.

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
"oh your danios cant be kept in that ten gallon they are too active and the ten gallon is too small they will likely die soon" haha bull**** ive kept a few danios in my ten gallon for 4 years and that is a little over the full lifespan of a danio and thats not the only fish thats done that kind of thing with me its only an example

Drewz74

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I used nano-reef.com when I had saltwater fish and they were all very nice and helpful over there. Don't have any advice for freshwater though

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
I know most everything on freshwater tropical community fish I needed help with dwarf cichlids and dwarf spotted puffers and I finally got the right info (I think) on it but they were all jerks about it because my tanks are all small in comparison to there 50-120 gallon tanks I mean its not my fault my parents wont let me get another ten gallon or upgrade any more tanks

Abyss

Hatchling Dragon
A
I know most everything on freshwater tropical community fish I needed help with dwarf cichlids and dwarf spotted puffers and I finally got the right info (I think) on it but they were all jerks about it because my tanks are all small in comparison to there 50-120 gallon tanks I mean its not my fault my parents wont let me get another ten gallon or upgrade any more tanks
Tons of hobbyists are like that.... It's almost like a wasted status symbol, bigger the tank you have the cooler you are which is a crock of poop. I think that honestly comes down to 'small man syndrome' where he's so aggressive or in your face to make due for his small stature lol.

I'm not speaking for everyone in the aquarium hobby but I have met many 'characters' with the like. I have a 130g but not because I want it for the status it's because my goldfish require it to be healthy considering they are massive :p.

If you ever want to talk fish, let me know :)