• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

yoda's changing colour

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yoda is starting to look red, it's so cool. Do you think he will totally change colour or will he just end up with a red tinge to him? DSC05379.JPGDSC05467.JPGDSC05544.JPGView attachment 566DSC05589.JPG

The last photo is a little odd. Yoda was on his black basket (he sleeps in it every night) and he was playing with our day and then decided that he would hang out and rest his body on the glass... Man, look at his feet..

Attachments

• DSC05547.JPG
    DSC05547.JPG
    312.7 KB · Views: 55

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
some dragons totally change in a lifttime i bought an orange leatherback now this month shes red and i mean firetruck red its luck of the draw

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
awesome pics!!!!! it seems beardie's r known 2 sleep in the goofiest, most un-comfertable looking positions ever!!!

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Jethro loves to scare the crap out of me at bed time. When he was SUPER tiny, he became invisible under the paper towels. There were some occasions I thought he'd escaped some how. But I figured that he had made a "nest" of sorts with his substrate. He still does that, just about every night. So funny looking, I can sometimes see his lil head under the paper towels like he's trying to make me think he's not there :)

He also still loves to sleep in funny positions that make me wonder if he's actually comfortable or not like that, but since he seems to not mind, I leave it alone (for the time being he's in a 40 gallon 'till I can afford a 55).

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Its all genetics man. Zetas sister was the ugly duckling, dark, noooooo pattern, and no color, and she turn out to be absolutely beautiful. Super bright oranges and lemon yellows

Sister.jpg

Its all in the genes...lol

This is why I'm stoked to see how Zeta turns out. Shes a little genetic powerhouse.