• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wound on foot?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like he got his nail stuck in something, keep it clean and you can soak it in diluted betadine (diluted to look like a weak colored tea)

Pikafuey

Hatchling Dragon
Oh okay! I'll be sure to do that thanks!

Also, he has been glass surfing like crazy the past week. Really messing up his cage, and not really wanting to eat. Do you know what could be causing that? His temps and lighting is fine, so I don't know what his deal is :/

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh okay! I'll be sure to do that thanks!

Also, he has been glass surfing like crazy the past week. Really messing up his cage, and not really wanting to eat. Do you know what could be causing that? His temps and lighting is fine, so I don't know what his deal is :/
He's being a boy lol my adult male is a surfing FOOL since he woke from a 77 day brumation and he knows there is a female and a young male lol so your fella is just being a typical boy..the not eating kinda normal too if he's only interested in surfing he's likely coming of age and he's looking to find a mate.. Or he wants to come out and run around, which as long as you can provide a safe area for him to run off some energy without getting stuck in something/eat something etc by all means give him some running around time..
I have a room that I've made safe from all dangers (as stated above) I've even set up a rock formation and I have a MVB (mercury vapor bulb it's a UVB and heat source) so when he cools off he goes back to warm up then he's off running again.. lol but it doesn't always work to stop some of the surfing as I can have him in the room for hours! and have him back into his tank and within 5-10 min he's back surfing .. so he's just being a boy..