• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Abbicuss

Bearded Dragon Egg
I adopted my adult bearded dragon almost 3 years ago and recently he stopped eating his regular diet which included a pinky mice a week, crickets and veggies, currently he only eats when I hand feed him (my dad has tried hand feeding him and he won't eat from him) but refuses to eat animals (never like meal worms, loved crickets)

What should I do? I make sure he gets enough water daily and his habitat is nice and warm with lots of space to move around. He appears emaciated. And has divets on his head that used to be full and never concaved inward. (I just took these pics I've been trying to get him to drink some water and went out today to get him organic baby food sweet potatoes & carrots he didn't seem to like it very much ) (also he's always had loose skin even when he was chunky)

1rst. Pic is a before probably at the beginning of this year.
20180719_150934.jpg
20190620_191145.jpg
20190620_191150.jpg