• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wood climbing decor

Noichnaf

Bearded Dragon Egg
There is a hole in this now and I'm wondering if it is safe for my beardie to climb on still. Initially I thought not, but then I saw this dinosaur egg thing and questioned myself. So now I'm asking for other opinions. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20220602_232926.jpg
    20220602_232926.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220602_232920.jpg
    20220602_232920.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SmartSelect_20220602-233258_Chewy.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220602-233258_Chewy.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is a hole in this now and I'm wondering if it is safe for my beardie to climb on still. Initially I thought not, but then I saw this dinosaur egg thing and questioned myself. So now I'm asking for other opinions. Thanks in advance!
That looks similar to mine did you get it at Pet Smart? This is great for giving different gradient temps - it can be laid in different positions - how did the hole appear? Not sure about the dinosaur egg is it mainly a decor piece or something they can actually use as a basking decor piece? It says multiple entrances I would assume that would be for a baby -- dragons grow fast so I would not get it as hes gonna outgrow it -- heres another piece from Pet Smart Blaze used to get inside the holes in this one but he is way to big now --

Attachments

• Blaze (2).jpg
    Blaze (2).jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190922_150922.jpg
    IMG_20190922_150922.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 11

Noichnaf

Bearded Dragon Egg
It broke into two pieces and then I glued the two main pieces back together. But the other pieces were smaller so I left those out. For some reason I thought it would be a hazard but then when I saw the dinosaur eggs with the holes I thought maybe not. Just looking to see what others think.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It broke into two pieces and then I glued the two main pieces back together. But the other pieces were smaller so I left those out. For some reason I thought it would be a hazard but then when I saw the dinosaur eggs with the holes I thought maybe not. Just looking to see what others think.
You can try using it -- watch where he sits on it