• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Winter coming up!..

WaylonLife

Bearded Dragon Egg
Who is using what in the South for if you don’t like the Weather wait a minute mode! Winter Gear for my man on the run .. wing man / copilot! Season changed getting dark earlier! Vet tech that works long shifts and I get home now when it’s already dark!… For the people in the back to hear front street he is leash trained and potty trained outside with my dogs. But it’s cold and dark now for him and I need to figure this out bf it snows! I want him warm when I go places but don’t want to mess his routine up either!.. Talk to the needy anyone everyone

Toothless & Lil Man mommy

Hatchling Dragon
that is so cool you got your dragon leashed and potty trained please help me out with at least the potty training cause when my girl out where ever she poops is where she poops lol and it smells bad too

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
that is so cool you got your dragon leashed and potty trained please help me out with at least the potty training cause when my girl out where ever she poops is where she poops lol and it smells bad too
Try putting a paper towel where she normally goes and then putting a paper towel where you want her to go. That is how I trained mine to go outside of his enclosure.

WaylonLife

Bearded Dragon Egg
Try putting a paper towel where she normally goes and then putting a paper towel where you want her to go. That is how I trained mine to go outside of his enclosure.
Yeah or you can do that or use a ferret litter box in his tank and it is already cornered shape so when he masters that then maybe baby gate and confine him to a certain area and put that in the corner