• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

White spots on face

Rlhanshew

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've noticed the past few months that my beardie has started showing whitish spots around her mouth. Shes just finished shedding her head and the spots are still there. She eats primarily dubia and superworms (only on occasion). We are still arguing over veggies though. Shes eating well, in fact shes a little overweight. I'm working on that though. Shes in a 75 gal tank. Warm sides around 105, cool side 80ish. I have a reptisun t5 10 that covers all but maybe 1/4 of the tank. Shes pretty lazy in her tank but when I let her out to run shes all over the place. Her stool is normal. I'm not sure if it's a stress issue or what. Any help is greatly appreciated! In the first picture there's still a bit of shed hanging on.
20190711_042332.jpg
20190711_042415.jpg