• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Which of these sizes would be best for a temporary enclosure?

What is the best size for the temporary enclosure?

• 90x70x45(Herptek)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80x40x80(glass)

• 90x45x45(Exo Terra)

• Total voters

buccaneer

Hatchling Dragon
I wasn't planning on getting my beardie before I had the final enclosure, but the enclosure is taking a lot longer to build than I was told. I've already bought my dragon, his seller is moving so I need to pick him up within a few weeks, the enclosure won't arrive within that timeframe so I need to get another enclosure. He's an adult beardie, which of these sizes would be best for the temporary enclosure(his final enclosure will be 6x2x2)? The measurements are in cm, LxDxH.

90x45x45
90x70x45
80x40x80

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wasn't planning on getting my beardie before I had the final enclosure, but the enclosure is taking a lot longer to build than I was told. I've already bought my dragon, his seller is moving so I need to pick him up within a few weeks, the enclosure won't arrive within that timeframe so I need to get another enclosure. He's an adult beardie, which of these sizes would be best for the temporary enclosure(his final enclosure will be 6x2x2)? The measurements are in cm, LxDxH.

90x45x45
90x70x45
80x40x80
What ever comes closest to 120 gallon

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If he’ll be in it less than a 2 weeks he can be in a shoe box (as long as he gets taken out every day) it also depends on his temperament, some dragons are just naturally crazy…. I hope it comes soon! :)