• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where should the salad be located in the enlcosure?

The Widow's Son

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I have had my boy Senator for five days now and I am having this ongoing problem where he is just not interested in his greens. I adopted him as an adult and I know very little about his history other than the fact that he is two in age. I'm starting to think that part of the issue could be the location of the salad bowl. I added a pic of his enclosure. The bowl sits on a log on the right side which is his basking area (95 degrees)

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I have had my boy Senator for five days now and I am having this ongoing problem where he is just not interested in his greens. I adopted him as an adult and I know very little about his history other than the fact that he is two in age. I'm starting to think that part of the issue could be the location of the salad bowl. I added a pic of his enclosure. The bowl sits on a log on the right side which is his basking area (95 degrees)
I would set on the floor of the tank cool side of the tank- try adding some worms on top of his salad to lure him to the bowl + a few super worms or hornworms

The Widow's Son

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would set on the floor of the tank cool side of the tank- try adding some worms on top of his salad to lure him to the bowl + a few super worms or hornworms
Thanks for the tip! It actually worked! I placed a hornworm in the salad and once he ate the worm he started eating the kale.