• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is a good place to buy discoid roaches?

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
My beardies love these, but at 75 cents each at the local reptile shop they dont get many. Anyone have a good cheaper source for these?

Freddie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I purchased from dubiacolony.com.
Colony starter @ $55 and 200 mediums @ $18. They definitely send you over count.

If you're ok with insects look into starting your own colony.

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
Discoids or dubia? I dont see any discoids on their site? Cant have dubia in florida, illegal.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Discoids or dubia? I dont see any discoids on their site? Cant have dubia in florida, illegal.
Discoids she does often sell them but they are a newer item so it's possible she doesn't have them regularly .

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Luna is my favorite, and you can get enough to start your own colony if you want to - they're a bit of a slow start for breeding, but once they get going you'll have plenty!
Lindasgonebuggie is also a good source and has good sales - I just hate the website. But she's very responsive to messages. Joe's Bugz is another Florida source. There are also places outside Florida that ship discoids. Reptile Ready Feeders has colony kits, Ovipost has discoids and some other feeders, and Cape Cod Roaches has several Florida legal types of roaches. :0)