• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where do you keep your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warro

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Definitely in my bedroom. I can see him all the time and when I go to bed, he does too :)

Goatus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
in the living room is mutch better!!!! theres lots of action there to keep them intertained!!!! ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i keep all of my reptiles in my reptile room/my bedroom...i have way too many dogs and cats that would stress everyone out too much not to mention im always in my room nd i like being with my animals

puffy-fish

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Puff is in my bedroom. It's the only room he can run around in without a cat/dog/ferret eating him :p

Blaise2oo6

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Bedroom all the way, I've got "human" children too and they like to touch :mad: So, it's Mom & Dad's room where the door stays shut and my reptiles don't get too stressed out. Believe me, my kids would probably stress them to the MAX! LMAO!

HUNTEQ

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Where ever Eragon (Suprisingley a girl), wants to go. Her cage is in my room, but when I get home, I set up a portable cage I built, made of large plastic panels, in the kitchen, or put her in the outdoor tortoise enclosure during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.