• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Whats wrong with my beardie?? Please help

allysonniicole

Bearded Dragon Egg
His name is reggie and he's about 3 years old, he used to never eat but now hes eating like a pig and now hes a healthy weight (which is good) hes always active like almost hyperactive but hes always mad too. Sometimes he just likes to chill with me after running around for hours bobbing his head at everything. Anyway, hes having a hard time shedding and its turning yellow on his beard. He has 100watt light bulb and his uvb bulb burned out and I'm waiting for a new one from amazon. He eats mostly collard greens because they're his favorite. Is it yellow fungus?? Or is it just retained shed? I've read that stress can be a factor of shedding problems and I can tell this bothers him alot. Also would I need to take him to the vet or can I help him myself? (Vet bills are getting expensive when u have 4 lizards lol). But other than the yellow on his beard, he is completely healthy!! He also gets baths a few times a week (even tho he hates them). Please help
20200525_142807.jpg
20200525_142825.jpg
20200525_142832.jpg

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I do not have any experience with yellow fungus on bearded dragons but it does appear that your bearded dragon does have it.