• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Whats that smell?

sarah Boyer

Hatchling Dragon
No matter how much i soak chunk, he smells bad. He poops in his enclosure every day and i dont have absorbant substrate because i dont want him to eat anything he isnt supposed to. Im thinking it has to be that. I spot clean and then scrub everything with a reptile cleaner but maybe its just not enough? I even use a soft bristled toothbrush on him. The smell isnt as bad but is still there and noticeably. The cleaner is flukers and it has a beardie on it.
20190513_105356.jpg

Attachments

• 20190513_110744.jpg
    20190513_110744.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
when Stryker was a baby she would smell because she would crawl over her pooh. she would always pooh after I had left for work, so a messy girl she was.( not so much now 5yrs later) using just warm water didnt help so I found dr.bonners baby soap I would put a few drops in her bath and it worked very well. their baby soap is unscented liquid Castile soap made with olive oil and very gentle. I still use it when she poops alot. of course now she poohs usually before I leave for work so I get it cleaned before I leave.