• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What type of dragon?

Mdak93

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Burt, had him for a few days now and everything is great, seems very happy and is eating plenty, have been doing a little research on them and he seems to look a lot like a Rankins or Lawson's dragon I've seen, anyone able to help distinguish? I'm in North America and was told he more thank likely wasn't a rankins. I would love to know exacfly what he his any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 59

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
I feel he/she is still a little to young to tell if it's a Lawson's. Have you ever had a beardie b4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
I can tell you what he/she IS...and that it's so darn cute!

Mdak93

Bearded Dragon Egg
I feel he/she is still a little to young to tell if it's a Lawson's. Have you ever had a beardie b4?

Thanks for the reply, I was worried Burt (may be bertha not sure yet lol) was a little young to tell. Yes this is my first one and just from the little time I spent I can see why everyone loves them so much, I will post some update pics later on as he grows, about what age do you think you'd be able to tell?

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
I'll let some other members chime in here, when I get up in the morning and no one has responded to you, I'm happy to talk about it, I'm in Pennsylvania and it's 2.44am. Hope you have a peaceful night

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
We are in North America so its most likely just a normal dragon, maybe some citrus in it. If all the nails are clear, then it's a hypo. That means it lacks the black pigment, all nails would be clear. If the eyes are completely black, then it's a trans.