• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So don’t know if anyone has heard but Kim kardashian got a bearded dragon as a pet for North, which would have been cute and all if they knew how to properly take care of it. No one knows how that jewel is put in but it’s likely coving his third eye, no one is showing North how to properly hold her and her nails were apparently painted as well. I just though I should let everyone here be aware what’s going on and spread awareness that this is not how you take care of a bearded dragon in any way!!

Attachments

• 17B8816C-B4DC-4FF0-A64D-CE68D5352308.png
    17B8816C-B4DC-4FF0-A64D-CE68D5352308.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 60
  • CC659416-9996-4103-9323-FAAA6E424741.png
    CC659416-9996-4103-9323-FAAA6E424741.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 60
  • F549874A-2DC1-474B-A893-46954E784C4F.png
    F549874A-2DC1-474B-A893-46954E784C4F.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 57

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So don’t know if anyone has heard but Kim kardashian got a bearded dragon as a pet for North, which would have been cute and all if they knew how to properly take care of it. No one knows how that jewel is put in but it’s likely coving his third eye, no one is showing North how to properly hold her and her nails were apparently painted as well. I just though I should let everyone here be aware what’s going on and spread awareness that this is not how you take care of a bearded dragon in any way!!
Holy cow! That poor beardie!

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yikes... unfortunately, something tells me that poor beardie isn't going to be around much longer. North is way too young for a reptile, and it's clear they didn't bother to do research.
God I hope that isn’t true, I know a lot of people on Instagram are reporting that for animal abuse and maybe she’ll realize from all this that she should be doing a better job at taking care of a beardie

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
I posted on her post on insta, and DM her. This message. If your on insta it will be under the name arathebeardiegirl

Omg absolutely not! I have a beardie, and this is terrible he will die. The way she hold him will collapse his lungs. If he is not getting the proper UVB and heat he will have a number of problems. He should have a 120 gallon tank with a 36" tube reptisun UVB with the hood refelector. Basking spot should be kept at 90-100 degress F. And at night the temps shouldnt drop below 65. He needs to be in his tank for at least 5-6 hours a day to get the proper amount of UVB and heat. To feed him dubia roaches work the best. You can order them online at reptilianarts.com or dubiaroaches.com. He will be eating about 10-20 every other day. He needs veggies, collards greens are the best staple and he needs these every day. PLease no kale, or any citrus and no avocado's. He needs at least 2 hides in the tank and a basking spot. Hammocks are also good they rlly like them. PLEASE PLEASE dont do care for him better it breaks my heart to see this, also get the jewel off of his head and DONT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PAINT HIS NAILS :( PLease im begging you

BPH

Bearded Dragon Egg
This forum has hit rock bottom now that the Kardashiens have been mentioned. Disgusting