• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What fixture should i use for 24 inch T8 repti sun 10.0

Spike23

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, what uvb fixture is recoommended for a 24 inch T8 10.0 reptisun. I looked for the zilla tropical 30 inch, but its out of stock. Is there any fixture below 50$ that the repti sun 10.0 could fit in.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, what uvb fixture is recoommended for a 24 inch T8 10.0 reptisun. I looked for the zilla tropical 30 inch, but its out of stock. Is there any fixture below 50$ that the repti sun 10.0 could fit in.
What size is the tank ? Do you have the bulb already? A 24 inch fixture is going to take a 22" bulb- if your tank is 40+ gallon I recommend a T 5

Spike23

Bearded Dragon Egg
also can you attach a link to a 34 inch reptisun uvb that isnt a 2 pack please. I have looked everywhere.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
does it have a reflector? which one do you use?
Yes, it has a reflector. Sunblaster is a highly recommended brand, and you can choose a variety of sizes. It's what I prefer to use for most animals, including beardies.

Spike23

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes, it has a reflector. Sunblaster is a highly recommended brand, and you can choose a variety of sizes. It's what I prefer to use for most animals, including beardies.
I researched little bit more, and in the reviews and the product sounds great and im looking foward to see it in the new enclosure.

AlvinVab

Bearded Dragon Egg
Для того, чтобы самостоятельно открыть «Личный кабинет» на официальном сайте ПФР, сперва нужно зарегистрироваться на портале государственных услуг www.gosuslugi.ru https://cabinet-pfrf.ru/ Узнать свой размер пенсии стало проще, для получения оперативной информации о размерах пенсии и других выплат можно воспользоваться электронным услугами в сети интернет через Личный кабинет застрахованного лица.

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Для того, чтобы самостоятельно открыть «Личный кабинет» на официальном сайте ПФР, сперва нужно зарегистрироваться на портале государственных услуг www.gosuslugi.ru https://cabinet-pfrf.ru/ Узнать свой размер пенсии стало проще, для получения оперативной информации о размерах пенсии и других выплат можно воспользоваться электронным услугами в сети интернет через Личный кабинет застрахованного лица.
Sorry, not interested in a Russian pension. I'll call you in 50 years if I need one.