• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What could this be??

Beardie Thorn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does someone know what is happening to my beardie?? Looks like he might start peeling but it's been like this for a good week now.. plz help lmk what u think this could be

Attachments

• 15342674501801306636633.jpg
    15342674501801306636633.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46

JennahS

Bearded Dragon Egg
I agree with both. My beardie does the same it just takes a while for it to start peeling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It would appear to be a slow shed. Do you give her regular soaks and make sure all portions of her skin are well wet. Don't make it deep enough that she has difficulty keeping her head above water but be sure all of that peel-y looking skin is dampened. My dragon seems to like hanging out wrapped in a towel for a few minutes after her soak. Of course, that may just be that she likes me holding her. ;)

After her last loooonnnng brumation she came out looking like yours, but a couple good soaks and she is all shed off.