• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are your bd's nicknames?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, I've got one nickname for Allie and that's Boo-ga-boo. (Boogaboo) Allie Compalli. :) So, what's your nicknames for your little 'Boogaboos'?

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
i call mine Gorlee - Gorl - Snicker Puss (for the life of me i don't know why!) - Sweetheart - this one's best suited, she honestly has the purest soul of any creature i've ever encountered just full to the brim with sweetness :) - Cuddle bug - Snuggle Wump - the list goes on :p

NLC

Hatchling Dragon
My big boys name is DEEANDRE or Dee for short and Charlee is just Charlee ;) or sometimes grumpy. Haha

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
Finnegan's are Finn, Finny Foo, Feeny , Finny Beans haha its funny what we come up with

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardie has two nicknames and one "royal" name. :D

Nicknames: Eliza, Lizard
Royal name: Eliza Reptilia I

:)

Murtaghs_family

Hatchling Dragon
Murtagh is my "baby boy" my mom always has nicknames that are longer than the real names... Murtah-locky-ticky-tocky-ticky-do.... There is also a song that follows... Murtahlockytickytockytickydo we love you even when you poo, yes we do!