• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well I did it

Old guy new Dragon

Hatchling Dragon
Went to St.Louis today, to the same Pet store I was at on Friday. They still had the little beardie I wanted, so I got it. Happy as a kid at Christmas! 20170815_165946.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's beautiful!!!!!

One tiny thing I want to bring up, keep an eye on the tip of the tail. Looks like there's some stuck shed there or a nick or something.

Old guy new Dragon

Hatchling Dragon
It's beautiful!!!!!

One tiny thing I want to bring up, keep an eye on the tip of the tail. Looks like there's some stuck shed there or a nick or something.

I noticed that as well, I will keep an eye on it. Thanks. When the light came on this morning it was looking like turn the da#* light out. Ha Ha Ha

Attachments

• 20170816_074310.jpg
    20170816_074310.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44

Old guy new Dragon

Hatchling Dragon
Cannot get over how many dubias it eats. Devoured around 25 today in 2 feedings. It has been shedding a lot too. It colors are really changing already as well. All I can say is I'am really glad I got it. Will be glad when I can tell if it is male or female so I can name it and stop calling it lizard. Lol

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Cannot get over how many dubias it eats. Devoured around 25 today in 2 feedings. It has been shedding a lot too. It colors are really changing already as well. All I can say is I'am really glad I got it. Will be glad when I can tell if it is male or female so I can name it and stop calling it lizard. Lol

I used crickets for mine and feed them 3 times a day. We went through about 75 a day!