• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

weird reactions but cool at the same time. . . ?

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i got a big beardie as some know as Biggie or Big Mama the other day who is 17 inches long. . . i introduced her to my small beardie Puff only 6 1/2 inches long the first day and it wasnt good at all. . . i feed them seprate and give them there baths but i decided to bath them at the same time to see how it would work. . . Puff hates baths but Biggie doesnt and since i let them go togethernow Puff likes baths. . . ? Biggie is about to shed and Puff just started today ((hasnt shed in months or longer then supposed 2)). . . i feed Biggie and let her wonder around my room while Puff eats then Puff can come out to play. . . today Biggie waited by me until Puff was done and then i let them go and Biggie started to walk and Puff followed to the door of my room ((she usally runs other ways to hide)). . . after about 10 mins Puff got onto Biggie's back and Biggie went into the kitchen and different places close by with Puff on her back, then came back to my room and Puff got off her back and ran towards her tank and Biggie went to my futone and went to sleep. . . it seems really weird to me b/c Puff is acting like Biggie is her mom and its like they talk to each other and Biggie protects her when they go out of my room and if i wanna find Puff all you have to do is look for Biggie bc she isnt far behind Puff and doesnt let her out of her sight. . . . has any1 had somthing like this happene to them before or am i just in a dream. . . .

Polly

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
That is so cool! I only have one beardie so hasn't happened to me, although I have tried to put him on my cat's back... didn't go so well. I assume that's what's going on in your display picture, but do you have any more pictures or even a video you could show us? It sounds amazing!

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thats crazy most of my dragons dont like eachother and wow id think the bigger one usually wants to eat the smaller one .... i had some new born babies like 4 in with a 7 1/2 in baby and i wake up one morning to him eating one of the babies even tho theyd been housed together for a month before that