• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanted Dubia Roaches

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey there everyone!

Got my first order of Dubia Roaches for my new Beardie the other day, I am looking to start a producing colony and I am in need of more as I am realizing just how much my little one loves them :)

If anyone has any excess that your looking to off load please let me know!
Izzy and IThank you all very much!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Updating this thread....

I have a colony that is just starting to produce but I am in need of a couple hundred of smaller to med for feeders until my colony is going well... So if anyone is in need of off loading any please let me know... I am in WI so all good there.
Thanks!!

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
Hi there, Hdrydr31!

I have a massive amount of dubias I'm looking to sell. I could put a juvenile dubia package together for you and have them in your hands in a couple of days. And if you'd like, I could send you a range of dubia sizes that will fit your dragon's age and size. Just let me know the width of your beardie's head when you place the order and I'll match up a couple hundred to the size your dragon needs. Thanks!

All the Best,
-Brandon

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there, Hdrydr31!

I have a massive amount of dubias I'm looking to sell. I could put a juvenile dubia package together for you and have them in your hands in a couple of days. And if you'd like, I could send you a range of dubia sizes that will fit your dragon's age and size. Just let me know the width of your beardie's head when you place the order and I'll match up a couple hundred to the size your dragon needs. Thanks!

All the Best,
-Brandon

She is almost a year old and eats adults fine, I would like a variety of nymphs see other post. I will be waiting for a friend that's having surgery this am so i will post later..

Discount Dubias

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm not sure if you are still looking, but we regularly sell dubias at our website discountdubias.com
If you have any questions about dubias at all feel free to ask.

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
I'm not sure if you are still looking, but we regularly sell dubias at our website discountdubias.com
If you have any questions about dubias at all feel free to ask.

Thank you for your concern, Discount Dubias! Good luck with your critter business and have a nice day!