• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Viv-In-A-Box© - Custom built Vivariums Shipped to your door!

Viv-In-A-Box

Bearded Dragon Egg
1339467661.jpg

We are proud to announce the opening of Viv-In-A-Box©!​
Our product is produced in order to provide the best housing solution for a wide variety of reptiles.​
All of our kits are designed with the customer in mind. With a simple screw driver, you can assemble your Viv-In-A-Box© within 30 minutes with little or no mechanical skills necessary.​
Want to color match your Viv-In-A-Box© with an existing furniture theme? We offer literally hundreds of colors, patterns, and wood grain laminates to suit any situation.​
We include everything you need to build your vivarium. The hardware, the glass tracks, the screws, and even the glass is included in the kit you purchase. Also we do have upgrade options where you can add a basic plug-n-play electrical system and even a tempered glass door upgrade.​
When ordering vivariums in the past, many manufacturers just can not find a way to cost effectively ship such large items. Many times you need to make arrangements to meet them at Expos and Conventions to pick up your vivarium there and that could take months. We ship directly to your door within a few days of ordering!​
9819398.jpg
8199192.jpg
2895143.jpg
Visit our ever updating website at http://vivinabox.weebly.com to design your own​
Viv-In-A-Box© and have it shipped directly to your door!​

Viv-In-A-Box

Bearded Dragon Egg
I apologize if people were looking at prices and the checkout system was wrong. It had been updated but somehow returned to a previous set of prices. All is fixed now.

Andrew

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow these are nice and great prices. I actually just built mines if not I would of definitely purchased one.

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Does anyone know if this company is still in business? Contacted them, but got no response.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Does anyone know if this company is still in business? Contacted them, but got no response.

Not sure. My guess is if they didn't respond they aren't in business. The viv's look great though!

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Their website is still up...Too bad if indeed they are no more. Looked like a great concept.

Latest posts