• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vitamin question

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
Can someone tell me a good vitamin supplement for my Beardie? I have the Herptive by Rep-cal with betacarotene and the calcium with D3 by repcal.. I also have calcium without D3..The Herptvite doesn't have d3 so i have been adding a little of the rep-cal calcium D3 about twice a week but i am not sure if this is a good way to do things..Thanks

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I use Reptivite multivitamin for some of my reptiles. I used to use if for my beardies until I started using Repashy Calcium Plus.

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks Patsy..I will check into that brand..I ordered a large piece of mopani from petmountain..I am so excited to get it..Thanks for everything..Susan

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
I have used herptivite for mine his whole life, also calcium with and without d3 - same combo as you. Now that he is an adult I give him each one once a week. I also try and take him outdoor pretty frequently for natural vitamin D. He's a big strong boy, no issues! I so use repashy calcium plus for my leos. Repashy makes good products. I think what you have is also fine though. I like having the 3 different products because I feel I can control the amounts more. For instance, if he is eating less I will give him more vitamins. If I'm not taking him outside as often I will.gibe him more calcium w d3. That sort of thing.