• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

VERY weird bumps under my bearded dragons back legs.

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi guys. my bearded dragon has theese weird bump under her legs. are fealessupposed to have theese bumps that look like nipples?I will try to pst pics of it soon!!!!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
herpcenterpores.jpg

any chance they look like this?

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am ne to beardies so i dont know if they are supposed to be there...

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yup....perfectly healthy

congrads.......it's a boy!!!!!!!

*passes out blue crickets" They were out of candy coated roaches. sorry guys.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
clh321 said:
By the way, do you know how to tell how old your beardie is?

Unless you bought it from a breeder who knows the hatch date, hard to tell. Where'd you get him?

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
On my phone so i dont see pics but i am guessing lk put up pics of femoral pores. Normal, both male and females have, but males are more prominant.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would try to find out from the previous owner when he was hatched, or where they got him.
But since you say he was neglected, he may be a bit behind other dragons his age. But dont worry, they can play catch-up really well.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
I would try to find out from the previous owner when he was hatched, or where they got him.
But since you say he was neglected, he may be a bit behind other dragons his age. But dont worry, they can play catch-up really well.

Ditto.