• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Venus flytraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I got a venus flytrap a while ago from my sister who decided it would be a good idea to feed it some eggroll filling ::)....at that point I was like im taking this thing before she tries to feed it some kimchi or something HAHA...So I got it home and over the next week almost all(except one) of the heads turned black and died.In a desperate attempt to save the plant I mixed up some Exo Terra Electrodize that I had from kiyos previous owner and watered the plant every other day with it and now it has 5 new heads growing.....and a flower!!!! So with the help of some leftover bearded dragon spray I brought my plant back from the dead......I just thought I would share because I was astonished by this :eek:

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That sounds really cool. I"ve always wanted one and never did get one.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my wife wants to setup a lil venus fly trap terrarium. i think it will be interesting.
congrats on bringing yours back

brian
cryptic dragons

dollypop

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had two but both died. I think its complicated when you have to put them in the freezer/or refrigerator i forget, for hibernation. Meh.

They only sell them SOMETIMES and at lowes. I used to feed it ants and when I blinked it was already closed. I want a giant one :D

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Me too!!!.....I think they are called bigmouth or B-52... or audrey 2 HAHA!

"I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.