• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Varok tries to shred my shirt.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thats adorable bree, i think varok wants a flower to eat, has varok tried flowers yet? My beardie loved hibiscus as a baby, the plant is also pretty cheap and will keep giving you flowers year round :)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Can I grow it inside?
If its near a window yes, certain kinds need full sun, whereas some can be happy in dappled sunlight, heres an article about Hibiscus and lighting, my beardie stopped eating the flowers as she grew (but will still eat the part that protrudes from the middle of the flower) , but she absolutely still loves the fresh new leaves, hibiscus is also good for cleaning their teeth :)

Zombree93

Hatchling Dragon
If its near a window yes, certain kinds need full sun, whereas some can be happy in dappled sunlight, heres an article about Hibiscus and lighting, my beardie stopped eating the flowers as she grew (but will still eat the part that protrudes from the middle of the flower) , but she absolutely still loves the fresh new leaves, hibiscus is also good for cleaning their teeth :)
Thank you, I will look into it!