1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Valkyrie and Victor.

Discussion in 'Enter our BDF Photo of the Month Contest!' started by LAME, Oct 30, 2016.

1. LAME

LAME Bearded Dragon Egg

My two dragons. ;)

Valkyrie.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Victor, aka "little man"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -L.
    Wendyj, Spunky and Hdrydr31 like this.
  2. Hdrydr31

Hdrydr31 Bearded Dragon Veteran Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Oh what cuties!! love their coloring!
    LAME likes this.
  3. LAME

LAME Bearded Dragon Egg

Thank you! :)
    I'm a huge fan of my female, she's a sweetheart... though I love them both equally. I've always wondered what type my male was exactly. I have a good idea on my female. (Yellow citrus tigerstrip, I think...)
    Still kinda relatively new to reptilians with just under a year under my belt.
    ...but loving every moment of ownership. ^_^
    Hdrydr31 likes this.
  4. LAME

LAME Bearded Dragon Egg

So I couldn't help myself... I rescued another baby from the dreaded chain corporation pet store (petsmart). Lol.
    Here's my newest and youngest. 20170310_124852.jpg He's roughly a few weeks to a month old, still very tiny. Ain't he cuuuuuuuuute!
    PatsyB likes this.