• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UVB bulb

Dawnch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Which is better ? T8 or T10? I have a 10 now (22”) but I read somewhere I should have a T8.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Which is better ? T8 or T10? I have a 10 now (22”) but I read somewhere I should have a T8.
T8's are not as strong as a T 5 - they are both 10's T 8 's must go inside the tank distance 6-8 inches directly above the basking decor expires in 6 months - T 5 's can go on top of screen depending on the screen - if it's a wide hole it can sit on top 8-10 inches directly above the basking decor if it's a fine mesh it will need to go inside the tank 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor expires in approx 1 year