• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Urgent Bearded Dragon to be Collected (Beccles-UK)

Dhawkes

Bearded Dragon Egg
Due to a relationship breakdown - my mother in law needs their bearded dragon collected.

As of Monday / Maybe Tuesday there will be no one to feed and look after him - Father in law works off shore and is away for next three weeks.

Anyone know how I can find a new home for him?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Due to a relationship breakdown - my mother in law needs their bearded dragon collected.

As of Monday / Maybe Tuesday there will be no one to feed and look after him - Father in law works off shore and is away for next three weeks.

Anyone know how I can find a new home for him?
Try rehoming him to someone w/ experience ---NO beginners ----- rescue centers in the UK google them --- try posting at a pet store / stores if they will let you --- contact them for leads -- but I recommend NO beginners --is there anyone that can come in and take care of the dragon till the FIL comes back and does he want the dragon that is the biggest question - whos dragon is it?