• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update on Maya's health

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yesterday, I decided to go out and buy some more baby food and this time I was thinking, "Baby food spoons." I looked into them. The take and toss weren't that good. They were plastic, not soft. So, I bought some soft tip baby food spoons.

Maya started to associate feeding time with medicine time. Here I was, using a syringe to feed him, and it wasn't easy to see how much he ate. If I scooped it up in a baby food spoon, I can see it and therefore feed him better.

I cooked three small pieces of turnip greens. (Soft and easy to digest.) Kale and apple baby food, and squash with some water. He ate three small cut up greens, and ate almost all of the baby food. So when I go to feed him tomorrow, hopefully, he'll be looking for the colorful spoons with his baby food.