• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unusual markings....

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all,

I started a post on BD.org about unusual markings on BD's... The idea came from a user who wanted to know what suggestions there were to ID your BD if they got lost...
One user took pics of her BD and one had a smiley face on the neck, the others toes were all black except 1 toe on 1 foot, the other has a diamond shape on the forehead... Pogie has a little BD head on her neck LOL

Thought about doing the same here... It could be fun, everyone can have some extra bonding time while they search their poopers for weird markings..

What do you think???

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lola has one stripe on her tail that splits into a Y shape... Plus she is missing the tip and nail of her "ring finger" on her left hand. Her cage mate was mean when she was a baby and bit it off :(

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will admit all of mine have distinguishing features. Orion has his patches, Lady Annebelle and Yardley have their loss of limb/tails, Gem has a pink spot right behind his left "ear" fat pad.
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
magellan has a bright orange dot on the side of his face by his ear, frank has a slight indentation on his tail from when the breeder still had him (his sisters tail was almost completely off from a cricket) and boris has a tiny jet black spot on one of his "chip" spikes on his back on the right side and mo has a scar on his side from when he was at the breeders

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, seems like this could work.. Now lets post some pics.

Heres Pogies..

SNC00471.jpg

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How cute, I've only had Critter almost 6 weeks and he has not yet shed with me so I can "examine" him but I Will and then post pics if I find something :)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's really cool, Monique. And I can definitely see it.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is a cool marking he has.

Slyder has red lines under his ears. I will post a pic of it soon. As for Oscar, I have not noticed anything with him yet.

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
rose is missing part of her tail... and has a Pure orange cross down her back... lily has something like a flower on her head! ( guess how she got her name ) aha!

Brianna

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i just noticed mine had a missing scale on the upper left side of his mouth. its the fourth scale from the middle

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Dusty is missing the last finger on her right front foot, only has a nail on one finger on both front feet thru being on sand and digging constantly, she also has a raised scar on her tummy from an op at the vets & will now have a deformed right hind leg due to Cricket Bites. Scarface had a Bright Orange Beard and when you pick her up she wraps her limbs around your fingers, she also walks on her front wrists, This is thru something that happened to her before we rescued her. Cheeki constantly sticks her tongue out, and if it not out the front of her mouth has a wee dip in it where it usually sits. Kami has a 'Y' shape and the tip missing from his tail from a bad shed, Daku has nails missing from every foot, again another rescue Dragon and they were missing before we got him. Really havent noticed anything with Rusty yet :)