• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unknown spots on the leg

Rwtf8

Hatchling Dragon
Hey there!
My 2 years old dragon is still brumating, as he does every year: from mid November till February/March. Every 2 weeks I take him out to have a bath and during water. During last bath I saw that leg has some unknown spots, not deeply black, but looks maybe strange to me.
Frankly saying, I do not know were they there before, but will keep an eye on that - will it progress or disappear.
At the meantime, is there chance to guess what that might be?
Thank you!
20230128_160019.jpg
20230128_155957.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey there!
My 2 years old dragon is still brumating, as he does every year: from mid November till February/March. Every 2 weeks I take him out to have a bath and during water. During last bath I saw that leg has some unknown spots, not deeply black, but looks maybe strange to me.
Frankly saying, I do not know were they there before, but will keep an eye on that - will it progress or disappear.
At the meantime, is there chance to guess what that might be?
Thank you!View attachment 33293View attachment 33292
Gonna have someone else take a look

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gonna have someone else take a look
This is what they have posted
The foot looks wet, did you try to wash it in case it's a bit of poop or other debris ? Use a soft toothbrush if you haven't tried. Another thought, are there possibly any loose feeder insect hiding such as cricket or superworm ? They can sometimes chew on our pets if they're unknowingly left in the enclosure.

Rwtf8

Hatchling Dragon
This is what they have posted
The foot looks wet, did you try to wash it in case it's a bit of poop or other debris ? Use a soft toothbrush if you haven't tried. Another thought, are there possibly any loose feeder insect hiding such as cricket or superworm ? They can sometimes chew on our pets if they're unknowingly left in the enclosure.
Only 2 dubia roaches which are not harmful to him. But I'll try to clean foot with toothbrush next time he has a bath.
Thank you. Will update this thread once I have any updates

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Only 2 dubia roaches which are not harmful to him. But I'll try to clean foot with toothbrush next time he has a bath.
Thank you. Will update this thread once I have any updates
Ok use a soft baby toothbrush and keep me posted please