• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unknown Spot

jbee3

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does anyone know what this spot is on my beardies leg is? He also has one on his arm. They are not growing any bigger and I made sure it wasn't stuck shed or anything stuck on him. Someone told me it could just be a birth mark, but I don't know how true that is.
IMG_20190919_104831.jpg

jbee3

Bearded Dragon Egg
it looks like some shed that didnt come off --- just keep an eye on it and see if it changes color or gets bigger -- anything out of the ordinary

He's shed after I noticed it and nothing happened. Will it go away the more he sheds? Will it be harmful?

jbee3

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's probable it will come off next shed-- when he sheds again pay attention to that or those spots -- you can take a soft toothbrush and use it in the bath to get loose shed off - it may come off then --
Ok .Thank you.