1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jrlevn0214, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Jrlevn0214

Jrlevn0214 Bearded Dragon Egg

I am selling 2 of my dragons, as I have changed direction in my breeding focus. They are collector quality imports. These dragons are not cheap.

-Female Orange Trans leatherback 100% Het Hypo. poss het Witblit from Extreme Paradox Pairing. German Import. 7 months old. I am asking $475
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Female Red Microscale Trans leatherback 100% Het Hypo. 9 months old. I am asking $350
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shipping is available weather permitting. PM for more information. USA only. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jrlevn0214

I am open to reasonable offers. Message me with interest here or email me directly at [email protected]

3. ckrudwig

ckrudwig Bearded Dragon Egg

These bearded dragons are beautiful, but I do not think I will purchase them. In your opinion, what are the most amazing/rarest bearded dragon morphs?
  4. Jrlevn0214

These dragons have been sold for a while. Thanks for your interest.