• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Two Amazing Dragons LOADED with Awesome Genetics!!

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
I am letting go of two dragons this year. Both are very healthy and still growing (just turned 1). Please email me at [email protected] for more information!

Mother is an Ireland Import - Red Hypo Trans (Pic 3)
Father is a NEON Citrus Tiger (Pic 1)

My camera does not pick up the true colors on the two for sale. I can get more pics for you, if you are a serious buyer.

Female - More red/orange Tiger het hypo trans. Super Sweet! Just like her mom. (Pic 4) Asking $275.00 plus shipping.

Male - Rainbow Tiger het hypo trans. Will probably surpass his dad in final maturation color. Gorgeous, but feisty! His dad was named "loco" for a reason. This line has spunk! Asking $250.00 plus shipping.
Photo.jpg
Jr.jpg
Angel Compressed.jpg
WP_20140823_001.jpg

I am also downsizing my Crested Gecko and Leopard Gecko Collection. Email for pictures and more information.

I would prefer local pick up, but will ship.