• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trying to eat everything!

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Hey everyone! I'm sort of new on here but am wondering is it normal for my boy to want to "try to eat" literally everything?! Mikey has always been a terror, especially lately lol. When I take him out to run and play he tries to eat the carpet, fuzz balls, string, anything! He is about 8 months old. He loves running around and exploring, but I'm always panicked and cleaning his mouth out! Anyone have this problem? Thx in advance:)

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes some people do its best to have a area for him that you can get everything off the floor - it sounds like he is really curious in his world --- you dont want him ingesting something that can really harm him -- but it sounds like the little guy is really adventurous

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Yes some people do its best to have a area for him that you can get everything off the floor - it sounds like he is really curious in his world --- you dont want him ingesting something that can really harm him -- but it sounds like the little guy is really adventurous
Yes hahaha..he is very adventurous! And thankyou ☺