• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tripod Photo/Update Thread!

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
Here I’ll be posting pictures of Tripod and updates instead of posting new threads each time!

for those that don’t know her story:
I adopted Tripod from a local petstore I work at, my boss, who is a very kind man and thinks all animals deserve a chance, said “if she ends up making it, the vet bills will cost just as much as her price, so you can have her.” Having a respiratory infection, mouth rot, and a healing leg nub that was bitten off by her sibling, I took her home. And after a vet visit, lots of love, patience, and hope, she’s nearly completely recovered. She’s filled with a fiery personality and a never ending hunger for bugs.

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
Her favorite resting place, in her cork bark,
under the heat lamp.
18DEA330-9669-4C9A-9855-7073DCF82CEF.jpeg

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
So stunning and wonderful that you've rescued her! Well done, she is going to have a happy life w/ you!

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
“Woah, that thing looks kinda like me!? Can I eat it?”
Tripod saying hi to my fish, featuring my whiptail catfish, Gabloink, and 2 weather loaches, Noodle and Worm!
580BAC3E-2935-401F-97CD-08AC6D5058DA.jpeg

Rusty

Juvenile Dragon
Here I’ll be posting pictures of Tripod and updates instead of posting new threads each time!

for those that don’t know her story:
I adopted Tripod from a local petstore I work at, my boss, who is a very kind man and thinks all animals deserve a chance, said “if she ends up making it, the vet bills will cost just as much as her price, so you can have her.” Having a respiratory infection, mouth rot, and a healing leg nub that was bitten off by her sibling, I took her home. And after a vet visit, lots of love, patience, and hope, she’s nearly completely recovered. She’s filled with a fiery personality and a never ending hunger for bugs.
I owned a girl who was missing both front legs, she was almost 20 yrs old when she passed this yr ❤️we called her stumpy, but other than some special ramps in her tank, she lived her best life❤️

Attachments

• 20201018_121708.jpg
    20201018_121708.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 25
  • 20210428_092652_HDR.jpg
    20210428_092652_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
What size tank is that? Just wondering.
It’s a 20 gallon long, it was fine for her for the first month or so I had her but it’s starting to get cramped. Looking for a second hand front opening tank, maybe 40 but preferably a 75 gallon, that’ll last her a bit longer

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
Battle of the Titans
951C11AE-AA89-4BEC-931E-8F3D14DC083C.jpeg
C2543218-C4EC-4F33-B79A-E6F68DB04034.jpeg

They’re very proud of themselves for defending their hard-earned territory, lmao

the snake is Twig! A Baby brooks kingsnake