• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Translucent Bearded dragon for sale

Julesfx13

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I'm looking for a good new home for my bearded dragon. He is 8 years old will be nine soon. I was told he is a translucent beardie. He is chill and easy going. Just need s good home. I wish I could keep him but I am moving and I dont have a way to keep him at this moment in my life. The price includes his cage and set up. I'm asking $70. Must be able to pick him up. I'm in the North East Ohio area.

Attachments

• IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 82

JamesH

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I sure hope you have found him a home or will soon! Sorry I cannot help as I am in Southern California.

Julesfx13

Bearded Dragon Egg
hello! where exactly in ohio are you located? i’m in NE ohio too! if you’re close i might be able to take him! can you attach more pictures of him and his enclosure possibly?
hello! where exactly in ohio are you located? i’m in NE ohio too! if you’re close i might be able to take him! can you attach more pictures of him and his enclosure possibly?
Hi I'm in Elyria. let me get back to you on the pics. Also I'm still on the fence about letting him go. I've had him for so long and it's hard.

Julesfx13

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is chill and easy going. He sleeps for long Periods of time. Never over eats. He is picky about food. He hates veggies occasionally he will eat some lettuce. he wont chase crickets except maybe one or two then gives up. He has tried asserted dominance over another beardie. As well as a huge dog that barked at him. It was quite funny seeing him puff up and try to attack the huge dog. He likes to get as close to the son. And seems to like listening to the sounds outside. He fish tails out of any harness so it's best to let him chill on you or next to you outside. He's traveled a long and is strong and tough but very docile

Attachments

• 15920532408662198083048197101001.jpg
    15920532408662198083048197101001.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 64

Julesfx13

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is chill and easy going. He sleeps for long Periods of time. Never over eats. He is picky about food. He hates veggies occasionally he will eat some lettuce. he wont chase crickets except maybe one or two then gives up. He has tried asserted dominance over another beardie. As well as a huge dog that barked at him. It was quite funny seeing him puff up and try to attack the huge dog. He likes to get as close to the son. And seems to like listening to the sounds outside. He fish tails out of any harness so it's best to let him chill on you or next to you outside. He's traveled a long and is strong and tough but very docile

Attachments

• 20200613_092140.jpg
    20200613_092140.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
  • 20200613_092125.jpg
    20200613_092125.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 49

Spikey_the_Beardy_8

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I'm looking for a good new home for my bearded dragon. He is 8 years old will be nine soon. I was told he is a translucent beardie. He is chill and easy going. Just need s good home. I wish I could keep him but I am moving and I dont have a way to keep him at this moment in my life. The price includes his cage and set up. I'm asking $70. Must be able to pick him up. I'm in the North East Ohio area.
Sorry I live in Florida Hope you find a home soon - Liv

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Donate him and relinquish him to a vet that takes them if u can’t sepl him!!!

Kylie C

Hatchling Dragon
Heyo I was reading your messages on the thread because I’m nosy, but I just wanted to share with you that lettuce is not very good for beardies! Very low nutrition value. Store bought dandelion Leaves, kale, bok choy, cilantro, basil, and mustard greens are much healthier green options!

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh my gosh get that substrate out of there ASAP!! He’s prolly impacted from it. Replace it with smooth shelf liner from target it’s called zip it or u can get some from wallmart or online beige in Color or white that’s the first thing. Second a lethargic Beardie and not eating is not good!!! The tank has to be light and bright. No colored bulbs ever or coiled bulbs!!! Get the ZooMed basking bulb and u need the Reptisun 10.0 T5 long tubular UVB bulb asap that’s the only one that provides the best UVb. Also crickets need to be dusted in calcium once per day 5times a week and fees hil crickets and Dubias and a bowl of greens and veggies cut up for him. Only staple ones which is dandelions, collard/mustard greens, endives and for veggies; yellow squash, butternut squash, zucchini, snap peas, green beans. A total of 3greens and 3beffoes or 2 and 2. Lettice ans Kale is NoGood. Hand feed him at first diff ones to get him to eat. And get the proper lighting and UVB ASAP so he can have energy and move and eat and dust with calcium. Crickets need to be medium size just not bigger than the space I’m between his eyes. But def get the lights handled and u need a ZooMed thermometer and a hydrogometer. Temps have to be between 100-105 and humidity 30-40. Otherwise you hurt him and if he’s not warm Enuff he can’t eat or bask!!! This is not a laughing matter and he needs 12-14 hours of heat and uvb per day!! Don’t feed him until he’s been basking. For an hour and last feeding time he needs 2 hours of basking before lights out. At note pure dark NO lights only a ceramic heat emitter for warmth which provides heat and no light. Also cage is way too small for him u need to upgrade to a 40 gallon plus. Try that and u will see a huge diff in his energy level and eating habits!!! Also a bath 2yomes per week in warm water for 15min that’s how u get him hydrated and get him to poop he’s prolly constipated too from all that substrate. Do not get water in his ears and warm water up to his hind legs and place some drops of reptisafe In the water to dechlorinate the water; chlorine is harmful unless u have filtered water at home. Also u have 3 lights there u need Reptisun long bulb in he back the ZooMed basking in the front in basking area and that’s it. At nite the ceramic heat emitter on the side he sleeps on. Get he right lighting and temps going ASAP!! And the ZooMed thermometer and place the black end part onto he basking rock/log he sits on to get the right accurate reading of the temp of humidity is higher than 40 open windows. The Beardie should never be sleeping all day and lethargic and not eating!! That’s bad news and bad husbandry. U will see huge changes after following this and the new substrate

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh my gosh get that substrate out of there ASAP!! He’s prolly impacted from it. Replace it with smooth shelf liner from target it’s called zip it or u can get some from wallmart or online beige in Color or white that’s the first thing. Second a lethargic Beardie and not eating is not good!!! The tank has to be light and bright. No colored bulbs ever or coiled bulbs!!! Get the ZooMed basking bulb and u need the Reptisun 10.0 T5 long tubular UVB bulb asap that’s the only one that provides the best UVb. Also crickets need to be dusted in calcium once per day 5times a week and fees hil crickets and Dubias and a bowl of greens and veggies cut up for him. Only staple ones which is dandelions, collard/mustard greens, endives and for veggies; yellow squash, butternut squash, zucchini, snap peas, green beans. A total of 3greens and 3beffoes or 2 and 2. Lettice ans Kale is NoGood. Hand feed him at first diff ones to get him to eat. And get the proper lighting and UVB ASAP so he can have energy and move and eat and dust with calcium. Crickets need to be medium size just not bigger than the space I’m between his eyes. But def get the lights handled and u need a ZooMed thermometer and a hydrogometer. Temps have to be between 100-105 and humidity 30-40. Otherwise you hurt him and if he’s not warm Enuff he can’t eat or bask!!! This is not a laughing matter and he needs 12-14 hours of heat and uvb per day!! Don’t feed him until he’s been basking. For an hour and last feeding time he needs 2 hours of basking before lights out. At note pure dark NO lights only a ceramic heat emitter for warmth which provides heat and no light. Also cage is way too small for him u need to upgrade to a 40 gallon plus. Try that and u will see a huge diff in his energy level and eating habits!!! Also a bath 2yomes per week in warm water for 15min that’s how u get him hydrated and get him to poop he’s prolly constipated too from all that substrate. Do not get water in his ears and warm water up to his hind legs and place some drops of reptisafe In the water to dechlorinate the water; chlorine is harmful unless u have filtered water at home. Also u have 3 lights there u need Reptisun long bulb in he back the ZooMed basking in the front in basking area and that’s it. At nite the ceramic heat emitter on the side he sleeps on. Get he right lighting and temps going ASAP!! And the ZooMed thermometer and place the black end part onto he basking rock/log he sits on to get the right accurate reading of the temp of humidity is higher than 40 open windows. The Beardie should never be sleeping all day and lethargic and not eating!! That’s bad news and bad husbandry. U will see huge changes after following this and the new substrate
she’s had him for 8 years. he’s getting older so lethargy is normal. there is no need to be so aggressive over something like this:)

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
she’s had him for 8 years. he’s getting older so lethargy is normal. there is no need to be so aggressive over something like this:)
Excuse me?? NO u need the right lights!! That’s ignorance if you don’t and harming an animal; do u have the right lights??? I rescue and save beardies, so I’m here to help!!! And sand is a big NONO!! We get them in the vet for digestive issues and Yummly impactioks all day long. Needs to be changed ASAP and he needs to be eating that’s not normal. Please don’t bother the convo if I are not here to learn; I wonder what your Beardie is set up as?? This is horrible and u shook be ashamed of yourself!! She will see a 360 turnaround after making these changes!!!

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Excuse me?? NO u need the right lights!! That’s ignorance if you don’t and harming an animal; do u have the right lights??? I rescue and save beardies, so I’m here to help!!! And sand is a big NONO!! We get them in the vet for digestive issues and Yummly impactioks all day long. Needs to be changed ASAP and he needs to be eating that’s not normal. Please don’t bother the convo if I are not here to learn; I wonder what your Beardie is set up as?? This is horrible and u shook be ashamed of yourself!! She will see a 360 turnaround after making these changes!!!
Ummm. I’m pretty sure the bearded dragon has lived for 8 years. That’s pretty good knowing they live up to 10-12 years. If he has lives this long he/she is doing fine.

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
what you’re saying may be correct but it’s not necessary in this thread, especially with your condescending matter. it’s okay to offer advice but a gentle manner would be appreciated so you don’t make anyone feel bad or scare them away from beardies