• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

tortoise

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So whats with tortoises? Am i missing something? I see allot of peeps have them on the forum, never thought of them being that interesting. Do they have more personality then i know?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sell me on this bill what makes them so great. I know you said one fallow your wife around the house but do the have a cool personality. guess id love to see some vids of your guys tortuous so i can better see there personality

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
In a way thats a hard sell they need more room then a dragon but as you seen on one of my setups they can look realy good in there tort table . but they dont act like a dragon a different kind of personality. just get one and see try a greek if you dont like it I will trade you some Dragons for it:D

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Join the Tortoise forum thats the best tortoise site on the web you can see alot of tortoise and there care

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well we have a guy here in town that can get me a greek for 120 im thinking about it. tortoise or a leatherback hmm not sure

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well we have a guy here in town that can get me a greek for 120 im thinking about it. tortoise or a leatherback hmm not sure

Its a win win situation:D

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
How about russian torts they any good there is one at Petsmart

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes a great tort very good for a first tort and they dont get big

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have a sulcata tortoise and I think she has a great personality, I think that she shows it in a different way than the beardies do... In a way I think she is a little stubborn and can get moody, but then again she can be a sweety. For some reason I love watching her eat. I don't know why but it seems hipnotic in a way, lol. I love taking her outside for walks in the yard. I don't have to worry about her "running away" and just chill in the yard. After a long day at work, she is my pet that helps me relax and shows me that its ok to take my time...

Yep, my tort has gotten to me, lol :D

JenR

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well Bill we did it. Here are some pics of our new little guy yet to be named. He is a Russian Tort. Any name suggestions?
100_0851.jpg

100_0849.jpg

100_0852.jpg

Carmil07

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Oooh he's lovely :) great shell too. They make fab pets and now you got one I doubt it will be your last ;)
Names
Tank
Bramble
Mr T
Pebbles
George
Tommy
Timmy
lol x

Latest posts