• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Throwing up??

Stephanie Cook

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I gave my baby Ick a bath today and after we put him back in his tank he went and drank some water. He then proceeded to throw up just water twice and gagged for about 15 minutes afterwards. He now is acting completely fine after basking in his light for about 30 minutes. I guess my question is was it because he got too much water in his system and just need to “dry out”?

Stephanie Cook

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes that would be my first guess -- just keep an eye on any odd behavior now --- hopefully he did not aspirate and the next time make sure he doesnt ingest so much water ---
kaylyn
Thanks for the response!! He acting completely normal today! I’ll take his water out of his tank the next time I put him back in after we have a bath!!