• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This site pisses me off..

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
Wanna know why I'm mad?
There are so many great questions and replies on this site that I say "let me just read this one thing" then I find myself clicking this then clicking that & next time I look at the clock, two hours
(sometimes more) have passed!
This pisses me off because I have so many other things that need done, so darn all of you for making this reading so interesting & valuable.
Seriously though-thanx to everyone one of you for the time you take to educate us owners & saving the lives/quality of lives of so many bearded dragons!
I am learning so much!

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
O
Wanna know why I'm mad?
There are so many great questions and replies on this site that I say "let me just read this one thing" then I find myself clicking this then clicking that & next time I look at the clock, two hours
This pisses me off because I have so many other things that need done, so darn all of you for making this reading so interesting & valuable.
Seriously though-thanx to everyone one of you for the time you take to educate us owners & saving the lives/quality of lives of so many bearded dragons!
I am learning so much!
ohh ya I have already gotten so much good info. And like no one is rude. All the filters are awsome everything is great

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wanna know why I'm mad?
I am learning so much!
I hear you on that Pacalypse. lol I do the same thing. Something will grab my attention and then it's read, click, read, click, and a few hours later . . . drat! I need to go do some chores. hahahaha