• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is toothless

Sparrow

Bearded Dragon Egg
We got him when he waa like 4 or 5 inches long back in october. Always had a big appetite. He has full blown salad of greens and other fruits and veggies ever day as well as 10 superworm a day as well. Wondering when we can switch to roaches and whether or not you guys think he's a fatty like i do
IMG_20190208_205958_144.jpg

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
yup a chunky dragon but so is my little Stryker and she is 4 yrs..loves to eat anything that doesn't eat her first..have you weighed him..you can use a kitchen scale .Stryker is at 485 gm.

Fumi

Hatchling Dragon
They do get big fat bellies after they eat and then they become big fat pancakes..... He looks happy on his perch. My beardie is 10 months old 19 inches long. Vet told us to feed him dubia roaches and silkworms as staple live feeds. You can get small dubias which should be small enuf for your little guy. Mine already eats large ones up to 1 1/4 inches. They say it's safe to feed live feed equal to the size/length between their eyes. Silkworms apparently are very hard to breed but I finally found a source recently that was not SOLD OUT. Vet said black soldier larvae were too fatty but I give them to my beardie occasionally. He loved them too. Enjoy your little angel.