• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The prime example....

Howlett Fang

Bearded Dragon Egg
This video that I linked here is shocking and so sad to watch and is a prime example of what not to do, I can only assume that either the people did not research the animal to find out its specific environmental needs (most likely)or that the pet store screwed up in the type of animal that they sold. (Less likely) Viewer discretion is advised. Please discuss your thoughts here once you have viewed this shocking video.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
This video made me real sad. The dragon is clearly trying to get out of the water.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This just made me really mad and sad for that poor dragon! It just wanted to get out soo badly...

Howlett Fang

Bearded Dragon Egg
This video that I linked here is shocking and so sad to watch and is a prime example of what not to do, I can only assume that either the people did not research the animal to find out its specific environmental needs (most likely)or that the pet store screwed up in the type of animal that they sold. (Less likely) Viewer discretion is advised. Please discuss your thoughts here once you have viewed this shocking video.

This just made me really mad and sad for that poor dragon! It just wanted to get out soo badly...
I know what you mean there are other videos of them housing it with Halloween Crabs...

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
This is such atrocity.... I hope that beardie is in a better place now. It infuriates me how people will just get a animal and think it can live anywhere. [emoji34]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk