• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thanks to everyone

Newbeardiemom

Juvenile Dragon
I don’t have any more concerns at the moment, but, I wanted to take a moment and thank all the people on this site that has truly helped me in my endeavors of creating a good home for my new little guy, Charlie. Also, he had his wellness check 2 days ago and the exotic vet told me, without me mentioning this site, that if I needed questions answered that this was the place to go.. she had a lot of good things to say about this site. I know I have asked a whole lot of crazy questions and have worried over every little thing, still do and always will, but everyone on here has been very patient in answering my concerns. So, again, I thank everyone who has so kindly helped me out…