• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you all

KelliLorenz2000

Hatchling Dragon
I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone for their warm welcomes and suggestions. I have learned so much from everyone's post. Reading these posts daily help my impatience at waiting to get my first bearded dragon. I can't wait until the weekend of the 27th and 28th of this month for our local reptile show! I really hope I come home with a new friend! I am in the process of ordering my necessary items to bring my baby home! I want to have the tank set up with lighting and monitor the temperatures for a few days to make sure I am getting the right temps. I am so EXCITED!!!!!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You're welcome! I started with another forum but this one has by far been the friendliest and most helpful. We don't judge people here and everyone helps everyone. You're doing it the right way, get everything set up first and then bring the baby home. You aren't going to regret it, bearded dragons are the most personable reptiles I've ever seen!