• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Surprise babies

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So i traded my Orange German Giant female that was gravid for two younger females. one is a Tiger Fire originally bred by bloodbank dragons and one is a Cawley Red Het Hypo bred by outback dragon ranch. Well the Cawley red was apparently bred with a Quad Het Red Leatherback a bit before i got her. So to my surprise i have 10 eggs (she laid two when i wasnt home) in the incubator now that are fertile with this line. Though i really hate she was bred at the size she is i still have to be happy about the fact that i got this line essentially for free lol. And here i was about to spend 400 dollars on a red leather male. Now i get breeders choice lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah i know. i cant wait to see how they turn out. I am excited to see them. cant wait to keep the prettiest boy outta the bunch too lol.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thats awesome! Hopefully you get some nice babies! Whats great is she can still lay clutches this year, so you may get even more babies to choose from :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thats what worries me is her laying more clutches considering her size. but we shall see. im pretty sure ill be able to pull her through.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
id say a year at most which i know some people breed that young but i dont nor have.
and she was 185 when i got her (plumped to 225 right before she laid) and is currently back up to 215 cause im fattening her up lol.